Cooking courses in the “Franconian Culinary School” at Burgellern Castle
Delicious cooking and feasting
In our newly renovated moated moated castle in the castle park of Schloss Burgellern, we now offer all our guests the opportunity to look over the shoulder of our chefs.
Hobby chefs as well as beginners can stand behind the stove in this beautifully equipped kitchen with a magnificent view of the castle park.
After a meet-and-greet, you'll learn tried and tested tips and tricks while preparing your own tempting dishes.
The cooking courses take place after arrangement, accompanying persons can also book a Day-SPA program as an alternative to the cooking course and participate in the menu including accompanying wines.
Minimum number of participants for a cooking course is 6 persons, maximum 16 persons.
Cooking with friends
A very special day with friends or family. From 6 persons you can book individual dates and courses!
lump sum for enjoyment
- 2 overnight stays with half board
- Meet-and-greet with the chefs and the service team in the kitchen
- Experience cooking afternoon/evening in the cooking school in the moated castle
- Preparation of a seasonal 5-course gourmet menu
- Recipe folder for at home for after cooking
- Enjoyment with all the senses - a little wine study and wine tasting. How to choose the right wine for your menu
- Tips and tricks from the chef
from 245,00 Euro per person in double room "Komfort
*The cooking school takes place during your holiday with a cooking course for 4 or more participants.
In order to guarantee participation, the cooking course must always be booked with the room reservation.