How to become a barbecue god
Our OUTDOORCHEF grill cooking courses are a spicy mixture of theory and practical work on the grill. In a relaxed atmosphere you will learn how to prepare a complete multi-course menu on the grill. Learn the correct handling and handling of the OUTDOORCHEF gas ball grill and the tricks of our chefs.
Our courses focus on the correct and appreciative handling of meat, the handling of a core temperature sensor, the correct timing when grilling and preparing a complete menu.
Of course all will eat the menu together in a convivial round!
[products ids="2126, 2129″]
- recipe book
- Drinks (1 glass aperitif, mineral water, 0.5 l house wine or 2 beers and coffee)
approx. 3-4 hours
|Barbecue course per person||99,00 Euro|
|Group price per person (from 4 persons)||89,00 Euro|
|Optional: overnight stay at Burgellern Castle in a double room for single use incl. breakfast buffet||90,00 Euro|
minimum number of persons
The course takes place from 4 registrations. If the minimum number of persons is not reached, we will inform you.
When did you say that?
- The barbecue courses take place from April to the end of September in all weathers.
- Start unless otherwise agreed: 17:00 hrs.
- Appointments for groups of 6 persons or more or as a company event can also be arranged individually.
- Meeting point: At the restaurant of Burgellern Castle.