Cook / Chef
Cooks are real experts in pleasure. The core of their tasks is the preparation of dishes and menus. To do this, they learn all the important working techniques and interesting facts about food - from meat and fish to plant-based cuisine and desserts. This solid basis enables the next generation to have a professional future in a wide variety of businesses: From guesthouses to business hotels, from large kitchens to star restaurants or even on a cruise ship. Cooking is both a craft and an art.
But cooking is by no means the end of the story, chefs are the professionals for all processes and planning in the kitchen and around it: purchasing, storage, menu preparation are all part of it. They organise the kitchen and work together with the service staff. They always keep an eye on quality and guests' wishes.
Start of training
We expect our trainees to be interested in the profession and willing to take advice and tips from colleagues.
He/she should be willing and interested in learning this profession.
- Work permit: EU citizens preferred (no admission necessary)
- Duration/TypeFull-time / 5-day week, IHK training contract
- Work experience: none
- German - B1 Level
- English - B1 Level
- Employment relationship: apprenticeship contract
- Training allowance
1st year of apprenticeship: 1000 €
2nd year of apprenticeship: 1100 €
3rd year of apprenticeship: 1200 €
24 days holiday
We offer the following amenities
Accommodation: yes (280 euros, including all additional costs and fast internet)
Accommodation: Single room in trainee flat-share, in Scheßlitz
Equipment and equipment
- Washing machine / dryer with costs
- Catering possible at the hotel. Costs according to legal requirements.
- Internet / WLAN free of charge
- Use of wellness facilities free of charge
- Use of outdoor pool free of charge
- Use of fitness room free of charge