Management assistant for hotel management
Hotel management assistants are the hotel's helmsmen and women. They learn the complete hotel basics: reservations and reception, food & beverage (service and kitchen), housekeeping and merchandise management. The aim is to prepare them for a later job in the administration and management of a hotel. Key figures play an important role in this. Therefore, the focus in the third year of training is on process management and controlling. Hotel management clerks control sales. They plan marketing measures and personnel processes and guarantee smooth operations.
Start of training
1 March or 1 August
We expect our trainees to be interested in the profession and willing to take advice and tips from colleagues.
He/she should be willing and interested in learning this profession.
- Work permit: EU citizens preferred (no admission required)
- Duration/type: Full-time / 5-day week, IHK training contract
- Work experience: none
- Grade point average: at least 2.4 in the last
- German - Confident in spoken and written
- English - Advanced Basic
- Employment relationship: apprenticeship contract
- Training allowance
1st year of apprenticeship: 1000 €
2nd year of apprenticeship: 1100 €
3rd year of apprenticeship: 1200 €
24 days holiday
We offer the following amenities
Accommodation: yes (280 euros, including all additional costs and fast internet)
Accommodation: Single room in trainee flat-share, in Scheßlitz
- Washing machine / dryer with costs
- Catering possible at the hotel. Costs according to legal requirements.
- Internet / WLAN free of charge
- Use of wellness facilities free of charge
- Use of outdoor pool free of charge
- Use of fitness room free of charge